Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Boss

Ok, sorry all...I did not have my wits about me to get an "after" picture for the haircut but this one might give you an idea. Didn't really look all that different from the front. Just a couple of inches off the back. This picture also shows off her wonderful fashion sense. :) Sometimes she comes downstairs and looks SO cute with outfits that look very nice. Other times we get this.


So I got an email from Bretta Weatherholtz today that listed horoscopes. Keep in mind that I don't really believe in them but I had to laugh at Nina's since it was dead on!!! Here it is:


LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.


She is absolutely the boss and definitely can quickly take over and run the show. We often have discussions (arguments) about whether she is the boss or me. I am not sure but I think we may be at a point that we agree to disagree - ha ha. I had some friends over during my Christmas break and all of a sudden she has a marker in her hand and she is standing at the head of the dining room table - where we were all sitting and snacking - and she is leading us in song!!!!! I was in shock that it was happening and had to get the camera for pictures. Lol...she does have moments of shyness but mostly she is managing the world!


One friend was commanded to sing solo - and she did!!!! Another friend was commanded to sing solo as well but declined saying that she sounds like a frog. Nina said - "Ok, frog, we will skip you." My little darling!

5 comments:

John L said...

Sounds like a sister I know ....

Grammyzanne said...

I have this picture in my head that is just TOOO funny. I'll be laughing for some time to come.

Does seem to be some familial tendencies.

Austin's Mommy said...

Seriously. I think much of that horoscope can describe a lot of our family. Nina is a riot! I love the frog line.

Lynda/Mom said...

They are so fun until they start to think they're bigger than you are. Being a grandma, I can just love it and enjoy it. It would be fun to see you sometime and to meet Nina. Aunt Lynda

Joanne said...

What a kick! I can't think of any Lawrences she sounds like! Who's bossy? Glad she's keeping you on your toes - makes you wise faster.